The most desired gadget by young nerds of 30 years ago, are eventually come back in China, in a sophisticated and far more expensive version. Original versions (X Ray Spex, X Ray Gogs) were more sci-fi and naive of the new Chinese version. The Chinese X-ray goggles are presented as the evolution of the latest technologies of American espionage. This technology is finally available for contact lenses due to the thin membrane with a high technological content. What about the price? Just for today, instead of 1680 yuan (180 euros at current exchange rates), you can get one at the modest sum of 688 yuan (109 USD). Lenses can be found on offer at 788 rmb (125 USD). What are you waiting for? Images accompanying the advertising, if we are not wrong, are taken from a music video of 90s synthpop french band Camouflage, song “X-Ray”.
- Fastforward until Saturday... Please #beach #relax #peace #sea #peaceofmind instagram.com/p/scwlwqR4GS/ 24 minutes ago
- Lluvia sólida: el ‘milagro’ que promete mitigar las sequías y la escasez de alimento elconfidencial.com/mundo/2014-09-… por @davidbrunat @elconfidencial 17 hours ago
- RT @CND_esp: La nueva aerolínea española #PlusUltra recibió hoy su primer Airbus 340 que conectará España con América Latina http://t.co/Wh… 20 hours ago
- RT @Cine_Y_Series: "Puedo ser lo que tú quieras: dime lo que quieres y lo seré por ti" #ElDiarioDeNoa 21 hours ago
- @Linda_Aviles_ ahora q Chicharito se va al Real Madrid y la capital se llena de sus compatriotas, a qué esperan para mandar a @davidbrunat ? 1 day ago
- Longing for being males, Chinese twin sisters, 25, have sex-change ops
- Chongqing mother seeks plastic surgery for 1-year-old daughter
- Do U wanna see everyone naked? X-ray glasses strike back from China!
- Exploding Coins Cause Burns on Chinese Baby’s Hands
- Chinese man’s kidney stolen during 4-day memory loss in Guangdong
Editorial MessageThis site contains materials from other clearly stated media sources for the purpose of discussion stimulation and content enrichment among our readers. Beijing Doll does not necessarily endorse their views or the accuracy of their content.