The most desired gadget by young nerds of 30 years ago, are eventually come back in China, in a sophisticated and far more expensive version. Original versions (X Ray Spex, X Ray Gogs) were more sci-fi and naive of the new Chinese version. The Chinese X-ray goggles are presented as the evolution of the latest technologies of American espionage. This technology is finally available for contact lenses due to the thin membrane with a high technological content. What about the price? Just for today, instead of 1680 yuan (180 euros at current exchange rates), you can get one at the modest sum of 688 yuan (109 USD). Lenses can be found on offer at 788 rmb (125 USD). What are you waiting for? Images accompanying the advertising, if we are not wrong, are taken from a music video of 90s synthpop french band Camouflage, song “X-Ray”.
- RT @ReportEnLinea: Riu Hotels & Resorts superó los 500.000 fans en Facebook bit.ly/1v5OxjC 3 hours ago
- RT @Hostnewsred: #RIUHotels supera los 500.000 fans en Facebook bit.ly/1rqqBqx http://t.co/gyM9N5cI76 3 hours ago
- RT @A3Noticias: Un ciudadano español es asesinado a tiros por desconocidos en el sur de Nicaragua goo.gl/jp3uVL 3 hours ago
- RT @EECastilloAP: .@AP: #HRW dice que #México debe indagar muerte de 22 a manos de soldados mx.noticias.yahoo.com/hrw-m-xico-deb… 3 hours ago
- RT @CNNMex: El Galaxy S5 de Samsung hace el #IceBucketChallenge y presume su resistencia al agua cnn.mx/n00276B 4 hours ago
- Longing for being males, Chinese twin sisters, 25, have sex-change ops
- Chongqing mother seeks plastic surgery for 1-year-old daughter
- Do U wanna see everyone naked? X-ray glasses strike back from China!
- Exploding Coins Cause Burns on Chinese Baby’s Hands
- Chinese man’s kidney stolen during 4-day memory loss in Guangdong
Editorial MessageThis site contains materials from other clearly stated media sources for the purpose of discussion stimulation and content enrichment among our readers. Beijing Doll does not necessarily endorse their views or the accuracy of their content.