The most desired gadget by young nerds of 30 years ago, are eventually come back in China, in a sophisticated and far more expensive version. Original versions (X Ray Spex, X Ray Gogs) were more sci-fi and naive of the new Chinese version. The Chinese X-ray goggles are presented as the evolution of the latest technologies of American espionage. This technology is finally available for contact lenses due to the thin membrane with a high technological content. What about the price? Just for today, instead of 1680 yuan (180 euros at current exchange rates), you can get one at the modest sum of 688 yuan (109 USD). Lenses can be found on offer at 788 rmb (125 USD). What are you waiting for? Images accompanying the advertising, if we are not wrong, are taken from a music video of 90s synthpop french band Camouflage, song “X-Ray”.
- Riu launches online certification course for U.S. agents - Travel Weekly: travelweekly.com/Travel-News/Ho… 9 hours ago
- Value Retail ofrece 450 empleos en Las Rozas y la Roca Village vía @hosteltur bit.ly/RloQuq 12 hours ago
- Virgin planea construir un hotel en la luna vía @hosteltur bit.ly/1iVTYXm 12 hours ago
- Riu San Francisco reabre renovado tras una inversión de 8 M € vía @hosteltur bit.ly/1l0Jh8N 16 hours ago
- @dianapazos Qué amable Diana, muchísimas gracias! 1 day ago
- Longing for being males, Chinese twin sisters, 25, have sex-change ops
- Chongqing mother seeks plastic surgery for 1-year-old daughter
- Do U wanna see everyone naked? X-ray glasses strike back from China!
- Exploding Coins Cause Burns on Chinese Baby’s Hands
- Chinese man’s kidney stolen during 4-day memory loss in Guangdong
Editorial MessageThis site contains materials from other clearly stated media sources for the purpose of discussion stimulation and content enrichment among our readers. Beijing Doll does not necessarily endorse their views or the accuracy of their content.